Sunday, 28-April-24, 20:52
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The death of the ladybird part 3!!! - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird part 3!!! (As an early treat for the first week!!!!)
The death of the ladybird part 3!!!
tedward00 Date: Saturday, 05-March-11, 18:47 | Message # 1
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
As soon as the sentence was said the sky lit up above them and a shape began to form in the parting of clouds. A great light shone down upon them. The shape began to descend. Tony looked up in awe.
"The 3rd member of the resistance is here. Tony, meet Toelem, the angel.............."

The angel landed next to them. Tony regretted looking up as he was flying down as Toelem wasn't familiar with underwear obviously ( He would inform him later ). The rabbit and angel shook hands ( well, paw and hand ) and started talking. The rabbit turned and began to hit some buttons on his jet pack. The ground began to shake and rose up a space ship. Tony was astounded!!!!! Here he was standing ( flying ) next to a rabbit from hell and an angel. The angel picked up Tony and climbed inside of the ship. They all found a seat and buckled up. The angel turned to Tony and began to talk.
"Greetings, ever pleasured to meet you. I am Toelem, guardian angel and watcher of Earth. You are Tony. I have observed many of your adventures and quests before. I trust you are familiar with the hell bunnies then?"
"Yes, I am. So we are the resistance. Formed to fight the death bunny threat."
"Yes. And we are just about to pick up the 4th and 5th members now."
"Great and I presume more talking animals?"
"Spectacular! You are good aren't you!"
"Bloody fantastic," Tony muttered.

The rabbit who was piloting the ship applied the breaks and they landed in a field. He turned his head to the two passengers and announced....
"Here's America!!!!!!!"
They all stepped out of the vehicle and took a good look around. They stood in a field and the smell of cows lingered strongly in the air. Tony noticed something running towards them. It was, in fact, a cow. It had something small on its back. The cow stopped when it reached them and took a moment to catch its breath. Eventually it looked up and took a good look at our ragtag team of yet-to-be heroes(?.....) and began.
"OK, I made it. Where are these damn rabbits then."
"Do not take the death bunnies lightly," Tony said.
"O M G. Its...Its him....Its actually him. Tony the ladybird!" she screamed (mooed ).
"I dont believe it!" came a small voice from some where on the cow.

"Tony, meet Beatrice the cow and Manny the grasshopper. The resistance is complete. Lets head back to Hereford and devise our battle tactics," said our hellfire friend. They all piled themselves on to the R-Jet and began to fly home. Tony's head was spinning. Everything was happening so fast. First there was the arrival of the toughest enemies he ever fought and then a rabbit from hell and an angel took him to America where he met a cow and a grasshopper to form a resistance to save the world!!!! He thought about watching that woman-child-thing ( see the death of the ladybird part 1 and the death bunnies part 2 ) dieing and burst out in hysterics. Then he composed himself and returned to his seat after apologizing to his..... team mates.

Tony thought that everything was going so fast but he had no idea of the challenge and danger and fear to come in the long, long, short journey ahead...........

P.S stay tuned for the next 2 parts next week!!!! There wont be 3 parts a week but this is because its a special week( the first week running of this spin off) just to get you started!!!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Message edited by tedward00 - Sunday, 06-March-11, 09:38

Halfbrick Date: Saturday, 05-March-11, 19:29 | Message # 2
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
What days?

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

tedward00 Date: Saturday, 05-March-11, 19:30 | Message # 3
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
There just going to be random days until I can decide. I am thinking of Tuesday and Saturday. Sound good?

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird part 3!!! (As an early treat for the first week!!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: