Sunday, 28-April-24, 19:51
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The Most Violent Story Ever Told, Section 2 - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The Most Violent Story Ever Told, Section 2
The Most Violent Story Ever Told, Section 2
Halfbrick Date: Friday, 04-March-11, 08:10 | Message # 1
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
The warehouse was seemingly just a metal outside, built around a beautiful Georgian house, with a stucco facade. But as Ben approached, he realised he was wrong in that assumption, for instead of pushing open the old wooden door, the men led him round the side. There was a small isolated corridor, gently sloping upwards, and two more either side, both remaining on ground level. The men pushed Ben up the sloping corridor and went round the side. As he got to the top, he saw what appeared to be a large bath of water. He didn't really want to get wet, and figured if he was quick and quiet he could escape. So he turned around, readying himself to go, when he found a large man behind him. The man, without blinking, pushed Ben into the bath. He got one last look at freedom in mid-air, before his eyes were burned out slowly by the acid. After about five minutes of agony, his eyes had fully dissolved and his skin was fading away. He was zombie-like in appearance, ever running out of the skin. Blood filled the pool. And then, Ben died - screaming.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

tedward00 Date: Friday, 04-March-11, 21:00 | Message # 2
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!! But funny!!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

SmithInc Date: Friday, 04-March-11, 21:04 | Message # 3
Your friendly neighbourhood Josh
Veteran
Awards: 16
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Ben. What am I saying!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Joke lol. It's disgusting if you imagine it.

You Friendly Neighbourhood SPIDER-MAN.

With great power comes great reponsibility

Halfbrick Date: Friday, 04-March-11, 21:18 | Message # 4
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Exactly.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The Most Violent Story Ever Told, Section 2
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: