Monday, 29-April-24, 00:10
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The adventures of Collin the ladybird - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The adventures of Collin the ladybird (pt 1)
The adventures of Collin the ladybird
smokeynova Date: Thursday, 03-March-11, 21:14 | Message # 1
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
This is a tale about a ladybird named collin and before you start saying that he is a cross gender because his name is collin and he is a LADYbird, he is not a cross gender, just a small innocent ladybird.

The adventure starts one morning as our hero collin returns from his early morning duties as a shoe cleaner on the busy streets. He returned to find his house a mess and his mother gone, next to the blood stained wall was a note saying 'give us all your money or mummy gets it and no more crumble for you', and everyone knew that collins mum made the best crumble in the village (so good a ladybird fainted).
On the back of the note there was an address in which collin should give the money to, but collin wasn't going to give them money...oh no he was going to give them a can of kick ass!!! he set out to find his mother with the address in one hand and a dish of his mums finest crumble in the other. On his journey collin stumbled upon a farm, on the farm was a sheep a cow a pig and a group of rabbits. The farm animals had never seen a ladybird before and were interested in him.
"hey dude" said the rabbits strangely in unison
"sup" said the sheep
"whattup dawg" said the cow
"hows it hangin" said the pig

clearly these animals are not free range thought collin and soon saw the masses of cocaine and ecstasy in the shed.
"hello" said collin as he flew away as fast as his wings could carry him away from the druggie animals, who had the look in there eye as though they wanted to eat him. he journeyed futher on and he noticed a white hopping thing coming his way! could it be one of those mysterious death hell bunnies???? as it came further into view collin saw.......just another albino frog, that passed collin without a glance or a hello.

pt 1 finished

FLAME ON!!!

Halfbrick Date: Thursday, 03-March-11, 21:16 | Message # 2
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Cool. Chav farm! tongue

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

smokeynova Date: Thursday, 03-March-11, 21:16 | Message # 3
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Awards: 13
I am planning to write more of 'The adventures of collin' but ideas will come to me soon! band

FLAME ON!!!

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The adventures of Collin the ladybird (pt 1)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: