Friday, 29-March-24, 11:59
Tootsie's Claw
Main | Chronicles of Death Hell Part 2 - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Chronicles of Death Hell Part 2 (Out every Tuesday and Saturday!)
Chronicles of Death Hell Part 2
Halfbrick Date: Tuesday, 31-May-11, 11:31 | Message # 1
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
The remaining men of Wentlocke's troupe walked on down the darkened caverns, still in so much shock that they failed to notice the many pairs of red eyes watching them from the darkness at the walls - one pair for each of them. They also failed to notice the eery wailing sound that came from up ahead. One of them gave a cry and they stopped. There was a lit wall, with torches, and had numbers on it. The leader, McFadden, couldn't read, so he asked his second in command, Snyder, to read it. Snyder read, slowly... "2. 1. 2. 1. 2. 1. 2. 1." All of them were unaware that they had unleashed a most vicious attack from the Killer Bunnies. One by one the red eyes emerged from the darkness and killed their respective human. After having done so they returned. But some of the humans got the bodies of comrades and allowed other bunnies to kill them - at this point they hadn't evolved to kill! That way, three humans survived, McFadden and Snyder, plus one other, a man named Ebenezer Crook. All of them had witnessed comrades being strangled with their own intestines. But the horror was just beginning.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

smokeynova Date: Tuesday, 31-May-11, 12:05 | Message # 2
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Awards: 13
very gory and entertaining smile

FLAME ON!!!

Halfbrick Date: Tuesday, 31-May-11, 18:21 | Message # 3
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Thank-you, Smokeynova.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Chronicles of Death Hell Part 2 (Out every Tuesday and Saturday!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: