Thursday, 28-March-24, 23:17
Tootsie's Claw
Main | the death of the ladybird part 10!!!!!!!!!! - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » the death of the ladybird part 10!!!!!!!!!! (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
the death of the ladybird part 10!!!!!!!!!!
tedward00 Date: Saturday, 28-May-11, 08:50 | Message # 1
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
"So, We have no communication available, we have no means of travel to get back and even if we did the BLOODY DEATH BUNNIES WOULD KILL US!" Belted Rakkstar.
"Well then lets face facts guys, were in for a looong stay here," said Kingfisher, staring at the ground.

10 YEARS LATER

There was an eerie silence over the marsh. Everything was quiet. As if all the life had been sucked out of the picture. The only noise could be heard deep, deep inside the cave. The five unfortunates slumped in their chairs. They were getting older now. If they had to wait another 10 years they would soon be too old to fight. They hadn't left the cave for years; Only to see natural daylight, but that soon became impossible.

The world was going to hell, or Death Hell as the new saying must go. The world leaders had all been killed. The tiny refugee camps, which were heavily armed and could only just hold back waves of death bunnies, were gradually disappearing. The 5 didn't know what to do with themselves. They had no means of transport and it's a miracle that the food supply lasted this long.

"We need to go out there," said Rakkstar, breaking the awkward silence. Tony sent him a look as if to say you know what that would mean. Rakkstar understood him entirely, for they both worked with these nightmarish creatures before.
"Your insane," added Manny the grasshopper. "If you are forgetting that we are here because of you YOU L....." He stopped suddenly in mid-sentence.
"Oh no, what did you shout for? We need to leave now! COME ON, LETS GO!!!" shouted Tony. Already over the mouth of the cave, they could see death bunnies pile towards them. The death bunnies had adapted to the world they are in now. They have stronger and slightly longer legs. For travelling on all the worlds terrain. And their ears had gotten a bit bigger as well. Now their hearing was deadly.

Everyone ran for the other side of the cave. There was a secret tunnel that they could take back there. They ran and ran and ran. They could see the tunnel up ahead and jumped in. The death bunnies weren't far behind. They had no idea where the tunnel went but they could only take their best chance of survival. Everything went black.

That's it folks. It is finally over!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

smokeynova Date: Saturday, 28-May-11, 10:32 | Message # 2
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh series 2

FLAME ON!!!

Halfbrick Date: Saturday, 28-May-11, 10:32 | Message # 3
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Yes! Series 2! Series 2!
Do a page for this on the Wiki!

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

tedward00 Date: Sunday, 29-May-11, 20:34 | Message # 4
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
I will edit it if you want. I have some inside knowledge on this saga...

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

kingfishertom Date: Tuesday, 31-May-11, 07:58 | Message # 5
has weird dreams!
Regular
Awards: 9
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! SERIES 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke the rules. I was blocked.

tedward00 Date: Monday, 06-June-11, 21:05 | Message # 6
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
There may not be a series 2 because it appears that I can't be arsed

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Halfbrick Date: Tuesday, 07-June-11, 08:08 | Message # 7
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Oohhhh. Although that is what happened with my Most Violent Story Ever Told

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » the death of the ladybird part 10!!!!!!!!!! (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: