Wednesday, 01-May-24, 14:51
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The death of the ladybird part 6!!!!!! - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird part 6!!!!!! (The mission continues)
The death of the ladybird part 6!!!!!!
tedward00 Date: Monday, 14-March-11, 18:58 | Message # 1
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
"This is our stop." The two got out and watched the hell bunny fly off in the jet. Tony turned to Toelem and all he said was...
"Lets go kill some death bunnies!"

Tony and Toelem began walking into an alleyway. They got to the end of the alleyway and saw a hill. Also, they saw death bunnies. There were only a few. Nothing they couldn't handle. Toelem pulled a bow and arrow from his back and lept out to shoot one. They all saw him and leaped for his throat.... Tony flew out and knocked the bunnies back. Toelem recovered himself and got back to his feet. His fired his arrows and watched gleefully as they pierced the demon spawns throats.
"Well, that could of gone better," Tony added.
"It was only the first time we fought them Tony, and I won't be as reckless next time," Toelem replied.

Meanwhile, Beatrice and Manny weren't doing any better. Five bunnies lay dead next to them.
"Awwwwww, why did we have to do that?" Beatrice whined ( mooed ).
"Because they tried to kill us Bea, now come on. We have work to do," piped up Manny.
They turned the corner and couldn't believe what they saw. They turned and ran for their lives. Quite literally.

The hell bunny landed the Jet and climbed out. One four legged creature crept out of the shadows behind him and stopped. The bunny turned and came face to face with it.
"Great, your here," said the hell bunny.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world," replied the creature in a husk voice. "Those bunnies weren't much of a problem, besides, killing rabbits is what I do best."
"Come on then, we still have work to do."

Back with Tony and Toelem. They just passed a sweet shop and a chip shop. They turned the corner and couldn't believe what they saw. They turned and ran for their lives. Quite literally......

P.S you will have to find out why soon enough

New member revealed then!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Joe Date: Monday, 14-March-11, 19:32 | Message # 2
Conversationalist
Group: Members
Awards: 2
Awesome! Tedward00, I am officially a fan of the Death of the Ladybird series!

smokeynova Date: Monday, 14-March-11, 19:35 | Message # 3
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
i wanna know more

FLAME ON!!!

tedward00 Date: Monday, 14-March-11, 20:19 | Message # 4
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
You will come Thursday. You will discover what made 4 of the resistance literally run for their lives and the 6th member is revealed.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

kingfishertom Date: Wednesday, 16-March-11, 21:49 | Message # 5
has weird dreams!
Regular
Awards: 9
Lol, can't wait for the next part help

I broke the rules. I was blocked.

silverfoxmedia Date: Saturday, 19-March-11, 13:58 | Message # 6
Good for you
Baron
Awards: 4
me neither

"Great herd of elephants!"

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird part 6!!!!!! (The mission continues)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: