Sunday, 05-May-24, 03:30
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The killer bunnies from Death Hell Part 2 - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The killer bunnies from Death Hell Part 2
The killer bunnies from Death Hell Part 2
kingfishertom Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 16:42 | Message # 1
has weird dreams!
Regular
Group: Admins
Awards: 9
Josh was dead. A committee of evil bunnies had pulled his remains into a nearby stream.

It was a glorious afternoon. Sunshine beamed on the streets. Squirrels florocked on the mossy ground. Goldfinches brought food back to their nests. And Evil Bunnies made their plans....

Alex Wilson was off to Miller's house. He planned to shout "2-1!!!!!!" in his face for the next seventeen hours. He swaggered down the street, much like Josh before his untimely demise. He rounded the corner and sighted the Miller household. He strolled up to the door and gave three loud knocks.

In case I hadn't mentioned this earlier, three knocks is the secret evil bunny signal that simply means: 'KILL'. Upon hearing the three knocks (evil bunnies have super sensitive hearing) the evil bunnies marched in unison towards the area the sound had originated from.

The door opened and Miller peeped round the corner, it was evident he wasn't wearing any clothes. It was also obvious he had been indulging in certain activities with himslef. "Not interrupting anything important, am I?" said Alex.
"No" said Miller simply. Then again, he has got a simple brain.
"Good. 2-1!, 2-1! 2-1!" roared Alex.

In case I hadn't mentioned this earlier, "2-1!" is the secret evil bunny signal to kill in the most horrific way possible. I probably should've mentioned that earlier.

Miller began to cry cry He was soooooooo disappointed in the crappy team he supported (Man U)

In case I hadn't mentioned this earlier, crying is the secret evil bunny signal to hurry to the sound of the three knocks as fast as possible. They did so, very fast.

"2-1!, 2-1!, 2-1!" Alex continued. Suddenly a swarm of evil bunnies engulfed Alex. The evil bunnies ripped his body to shreds. One bunny grapped his eyes, pulled them out and tied them in a knot (with the optic nerve). Another ripped out his toenails and fingernails one by one. Another ripped his tongue out with its teeth. Finally, a bunny shoved its hand in his chest and ripped his still beating heart out. Alex was dead. Blood poured out over the pavement. To add insult to injury, one bunny had a piss on him.

Miller started laughing. That really annoying, high pitched squeal of a laugh hands

Upon this noise, the bunnies grew furios. As Miller's mouth was wide upon due to laughing, one by one the bunnies jumped in his mouth, down his throat and into his stomach. One bunny went in, then two, then three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve...
Finally, his stomach being to rip. Suddenly, his huge gut exploded and a swarm of bunnies came with it. Blood and guts went everywhere. Weirdly, Miller's head had survived and was lying on the ground. "Didn't kill me" said Miller. One bunny was particularly angry with this comment, so it hit him on the head with a fish until he was dead. fish

Who will the bunnies kill next?

Find out in the penultimate part of 'The Evil Bunnies from Death Hell'.

PS- Hope the death was gory enough Alex! shades

I broke the rules. I was blocked.

SmithInc Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 18:14 | Message # 2
Your friendly neighbourhood Josh
Veteran
Awards: 16
I like the fish smiley!!!!!!! I really wish I wasn't dead!!!!!!!! cry

You Friendly Neighbourhood SPIDER-MAN.

With great power comes great reponsibility

tedward00 Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 18:16 | Message # 3
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
Hopefully not me *wink* *wink* wink wink

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

kingfishertom Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 18:30 | Message # 4
has weird dreams!
Regular
Awards: 9
Don't worry, Ted, you'll die (very horribly) smile

I broke the rules. I was blocked.

SmithInc Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 18:32 | Message # 5
Your friendly neighbourhood Josh
Veteran
Awards: 16
Will you die?????????

You Friendly Neighbourhood SPIDER-MAN.

With great power comes great reponsibility

Halfbrick Date: Wednesday, 02-March-11, 20:51 | Message # 6
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Love it! Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, AWESOME! death

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

silverfoxmedia Date: Thursday, 31-March-11, 15:52 | Message # 7
Good for you
Baron
Awards: 4
yeah

"Great herd of elephants!"

silverfoxmedia Date: Thursday, 31-March-11, 15:52 | Message # 8
Good for you
Baron
double post

silverfoxmedia Date: Thursday, 31-March-11, 15:53 | Message # 9
Good for you
Baron
tripple post! Woo-hoo!

Halfbrick Date: Thursday, 31-March-11, 20:13 | Message # 10
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Another level of reproof. Two rule-breaks in a single topic (and if this was posted tomorrow, it would be three)

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The killer bunnies from Death Hell Part 2
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: