Saturday, 04-May-24, 22:09
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The Most Violent Story Ever Told, continued... - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The Most Violent Story Ever Told, continued...
The Most Violent Story Ever Told, continued...
Halfbrick Date: Sunday, 03-April-11, 23:01 | Message # 1
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
Poor Ben had met a truly terrible demise (you'll have to find the previous releases for that to make any sense) and the Elite Troopers had fun. Now, though, it was the turn of one Tom Pullin to die... painfully. He'd won a competition by the BBC to view Harrison Chase's mansion, from the 1976 Dr Who serial, The Seeds of Doom. But, unfortunately for Tom, he decided to explore the compost machine just as the guards turned it on to prevent it from rusting over. Poor Tom screamed and cried as the machine whirred and he was dragged slowly closer to a terrible death. He lay there, helpless, as the formidable cogs rotated ever closer, ultimately cutting into his flesh. Spatters of blood began to form all across the side of the machine, slowly turning from red to black as they thickened. Occasionally, bits of white bone would fly out of the machine, soon to be the last solid remnants of Tom. As his legs were completely destroyed, he began to lose consciousness. Just then, he experienced the ultimate version of ultimate pain as his genitalia were ground into compost and pumped into the garden. By now, he was beginning to drown in his own blood. Black clots, some fifty ml thick, were dripping onto his face, as his internal organs were crushed - his intestines, kidneys, stomach... all fell victim of the machine. As his heart was ground into several minute bits, his eyes rolled upwards so far that they were forced out of their sockets and fell out, where they lay amongst the blood beside Tom's corpse until they were crushed a few minutes later. But feel sorry not for Tom, but for poor Josh Smith, who was strapped to the ceiling, bizarrely, with his eyes forced open, watching every second of Tom's cruel fate while fully conscious...

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

kingfishertom Date: Monday, 04-April-11, 17:45 | Message # 2
has weird dreams!
Regular
Awards: 9
lol

That was great!

I broke the rules. I was blocked.

Halfbrick Date: Monday, 04-April-11, 17:48 | Message # 3
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Awards: 8
Took a while to think up the vivid descriptions.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The Most Violent Story Ever Told, continued...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: