Wednesday, 01-May-24, 22:59
Tootsie's Claw
Main | The death of the ladybird back story: - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird back story: (The hell bunny part 1)
The death of the ladybird back story:
tedward00 Date: Wednesday, 23-March-11, 20:23 | Message # 1
Avengers Assemble!
Regular
Group: Moderation Team
Awards: 10
They burst into the enemy trench and killed all of them. The war had been won. The months of struggling were over. The Royalists had over thrown the rebels. Tregstar Renhik led his battalion back over the blood stained dirt. When they got back to their base they were hailed as heroes. The Devil himself promoted their battalion for their astounding war efforts. They became the new black guard for Satan. They eliminated all foes that he wanted rid off. Until the rebels struck again with all the power from the war, but in one attack. Almost everyone there died. Everyone except Tregstar. He survived. He survived to tell the story of his battalion in the hope that their memory may live on. That same day he returned home to find out that he was a father. He rushed home to find that the presumed eliminated rebels had killed his wife and taken his son hostage. He savagely, brutally murdered the rebels he found his son and named him Rakkstar Renhik. Unfortunately he was badly wounded by the fight and collapsed. Dead."

"And now children, his story is being told all over hell. About the creature which changed hell. He won the war became the devils right hand man and died bringing forth the new hero of hell, Rakkstar Renhik."

P.S the story isn't over. That was of course his father. Part 2 coming soon!!!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

Halfbrick Date: Wednesday, 23-March-11, 20:52 | Message # 2
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
Looking good, but it shows war as a brutal but safe bit of harmless fun.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

silverfoxmedia Date: Thursday, 24-March-11, 16:59 | Message # 3
Good for you
Baron
Awards: 4
so did the advertising in WW2

"Great herd of elephants!"

smokeynova Date: Thursday, 24-March-11, 18:23 | Message # 4
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Awards: 13
very good! the best bit are the references to me! biggrin

FLAME ON!!!

Rufus Date: Thursday, 24-March-11, 21:24 | Message # 5
Regular
Group: Members
Awards: 3
I dunno, smokeynova, I thought the trench warfare concept and future warfare concept were both ingenious.

RUFUS

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » The death of the ladybird back story: (The hell bunny part 1)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: