Thursday, 28-March-24, 19:20
Tootsie's Claw
Main | Over the Hill - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Over the Hill (The Survivors, part 3)
Over the Hill
Halfbrick Date: Wednesday, 22-June-11, 23:02 | Message # 1
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
As Josh and I scrambled down the hill into the valley, we saw the rest of the squad sat around a makeshift campfire. Ryan looked a little battered but otherwise they were fine. For now. We must have been followed. As soon as we arrived, there was a hail of machine-gun fire. Tom Bottle, our commander, took three bullets into the head, so that he looked like a bowling ball (in a way) and we ran. As we ran, we lost Ryan. He fell and we never saw him get up again. We ran and ran until we found a cave and we rested. The future was bleak. We'd been on the Island not ten minutes and half of our number were dead or seriously wounded, in the case of Ben. We needed a plan. The only problem was, we didn't actually have one. That was Ben's job. George was still devastated at the loss of his brother, Josh was sat there gormlessly, Tom had taken to beating out the Tetris theme on the walls and I was preparing a primitive meal. By primitive, I mean it was the Mars bars from our rations. I was just unpeeling them. It was going to be a long and bloody haul.

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

Rufus Date: Wednesday, 29-June-11, 16:05 | Message # 2
Regular
Group: Members
Awards: 3
Awesome! What's the tetris theme though?

RUFUS

silverfoxmedia Date: Wednesday, 06-July-11, 17:34 | Message # 3
Good for you
Baron
Group: Admins
Awards: 4
Quote (Halfbrick)
took three bullets into the head, so that he looked like a bowling ball (in a way) and we ran

Sounds like a bit of a weak sentence.
Apart from that little bit there, VERY, VERY GOOD!

"Great herd of elephants!"

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Over the Hill (The Survivors, part 3)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: