Thursday, 18-April-24, 06:14
Tootsie's Claw
Main | Yet more The Most Violent Story Ever Told - The Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: kingfishertom  
The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Yet more The Most Violent Story Ever Told (The Story Continues)
Yet more The Most Violent Story Ever Told
Halfbrick Date: Tuesday, 03-May-11, 21:14 | Message # 1
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
Group: Admins
Awards: 8
Back at Tootsie's Claw HQ, the Devil himself, George, and his twin brother, Ted, were getting worried. One by one, the lads were disappearing. Ben was out of it, Tom was gone and no-one had seen Josh for weeks. And, to make matters worse, new recruit Ryan was being stubborn. Ted heaved a heavy sigh and walked out of HQ, leaving Satan alone. Just as he began to sleep, such was the boredom level induced by this work, he heard an ear-piercing scream... Running out of the door, he saw Ted lying behind the bins. Or at least, he thought he saw dead. As he approached, he saw it was just Ted's head (hey, that rhymes!) with a small, white rabbit inside. Strangely mellowed inside, George picked up the rabbit, but as he turned around, he thought he saw claws. He dismissed this is just a figment of his imagination, and did nothing more... ever. For at this moment, a rifle cracked and George fell to the ground, bleeding. He was lucky... the bullet had gone through his cheek and, because his mouth was open, out the other end. But he had two gaping holes on his face, and lay there, weak and helpless, as the blood flowed freely out of him, the wounds too large to clot, until there was no more to come. And there was George, dead, just feet away from his also-dead brother, drowned in his own blood.

-

Well, only two remain... Josh, who we know is strapped above the compost machine, and Ryan, who we know is... well, we don't know where he is. Tune in soon to find out!

What up? I say "indeed" a lot.
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HalfBrickStudios2010

Rufus Date: Thursday, 05-May-11, 18:41 | Message # 2
Regular
Group: Members
Awards: 3
Too violent! Too violent!

RUFUS

Halfbrick Date: Thursday, 05-May-11, 18:58 | Message # 3
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
It can never be too violent!

smokeynova Date: Thursday, 05-May-11, 20:12 | Message # 4
Burn, Baby, Burn
Veteran
Awards: 13
AWESOME!!! apart from my death of course biggrin

FLAME ON!!!

Halfbrick Date: Thursday, 05-May-11, 20:48 | Message # 5
The Supreme Overlord
Duke
I was gonna say... do you WANT to die?

The Forums » The Forums » English Language » Yet more The Most Violent Story Ever Told (The Story Continues)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: